Grace Kelly, photographed by Philippe Halsman for the cover of Life, 11 April 1955
Grace Kelly and Marlon Brando at the 27th Academy Awards, Hollywood, California, 30 March 1955. Kelly received the Oscar for Best Actress in a Leading Role for The Country Girl and Brando for Best Actor in a Leading Role for On the Waterfront
Grace Kelly in High Society, directed by Charles Walters, 1956
Grace Kelly on holiday in Jamaica, photographed by Howell Conant for Life, 1955
Grace Kelly with her sister, Peggy, and her dog, Oliver, Ajaccio, Corsica, 1954.
Grace Kelly in front of her family’s holiday home in Ocean City, New Jersey, 1954
22.At the Cannes Film Festival in 1955
28. In 1947 Grace Kelly moved to New York to study acting at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
29. Grace Kelly aged 24, photographed by Philippe Halsman, 1954
30. On the set of Green Fire in 1954
31. Grace Kelly with her sister, Lizanne, on the set of To Catch a Thief, 1955
32. Grace Kelly on the set of High Society, directed by Charles Walters, Hollywood, 1956
33. Portrait of Cary Grant and Grace Kelly for To Catch a Thief directed by Alfred Hitchcock
35.Grace Kelly with Oleg Cassini, in a dress by Cassini, at the premiere of Désirée, San Francisco, 16 November 1954.
40. On the set of To Catch a Thief with director Alfred Hitchcock and his wife, Alma Reville, in 1954
41. Grace Kelly with Alfred Hitchcock and her date, Oleg Cassini, at the premiere of Rear Window, New York, 1 August 1954
43. Wearing a green dress for St. Patrick's Day during a photo shoot in 1954
44. Cary Grant and Grace Kelly in To Catch a Thief, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, Cannes, 1955.